Mermaids :) and shop update !



Available /disponiveis
 My new inspiration are  mermaids , they are so magical and whimsical. These mermaids are made with cloth and mixed media techniques and I think they turned out so sweet...like a little mermaid :)
I am working on a painting, a Mermaid too...that i´m going to show you tomorow...stay tuned, because I think you will going to Love it!!!!!
------------------------------

A minha nova inspiração são as sereias, mágicas e fantásticas. Estas sereias foram feitas com tecidos e trabalhadas com técnicas mistas, acho que ficaram tão doces que parecem uma pequena sereia :)
Estou a trabalhar num quadro, também uma sereia... que vou mostrar amanhã...por isso fica ligada, porque acho que vais adorar !!!!





I never get enought  making these journals...I have so much fun!!! With my favorite thing art, fabric, stamps, stitches, beautiful papers, laces and ribbons ;) In my shop
----------------
Eu nunca me canso de fazer estes diários....eu divirto-me tanto que não podem imaginar!!! Com o que mais gosto arte, tecidos, carimbos, pontos diversos, papel, fitas e bordados ;) na minha loja

Don´t you love colorful , happy and original acessories, me too!!!!!
xxxx
---------------
Não adoras acessórios coloridos, bem dispostos e originais, eu também!!!!
xxxx

Comments

  1. I love your little mergirls and I know i'll love your mermaid painting too ;)
    I am also in the middle of painting a mermaid, we must be on the same wavelength at the moment :)

    Hugs

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts