I want to show you all the Art Dolls I have made/ News!!!!




This Art Doll is Mentha she was inspired in Mentha tea /Mentha leafs. I have put lot´s of details in her skirt like images of mentha plant, words, leaf stamps, water efects, beautiful fabrics.
She was Sold.

I am very busy in the moment I am preparing my first online Workshop : D
Yehhhheiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
I am so happy i gave this step further

Xoxo
Susana
---------

Esta boneca é a Mentha e foi inspirada no chá de Menta e nas folhas de Menta. A saia está cheia de pormenores como a imagem da planta da menta, palavras, impressões de folhas, efeitos de água, e tecidos.
Ela está vendida

De momento ando muitissimo atarefada a preparar o meu primeiro workshop online : D
Yeeehhhheeeiiiii!!!!!
Estou super feliz de ter dado este passo em frente.

Xoxo
Susana


Comments

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts