Spring in my house :)


We are giving a big welcome to spring in our house :) 
with fresh flowers, spring crafts, candles, and a new fish.
I love my spring table!
-------
Cá em casa estamos a dar as boas vindas á Primavera :)
com flores frescas, crafts de primavera, velas e novo peixinho.
Eu adoro a minha mesa primaveril !


so sweet and colourful our fishy
----
tão querido e colorido o nosso peixinho


my daughter has made this bird and bunny with pon-pons and we have put this sweeties in our spring altar.
My daughter is the perfect company for my home crafts :)
--------
A minha filha fez este passarinho e coelho com pon-pons e eles foram para o nosso altar de primavera.
A minha filha é a companhia perfeita para os crafts que fazemos em casa :)


and eggs, painted eggs with collage and words- for me these are intentional eggs. I have made them in my Wisdom Coaching course and they represent my intentions for this season.
I hope I may have inspired you to celebrate spring with you, your familly and put your best intentions on this spring season :) What do you want for this season?

I am busy, busy, busy....so I have to get back to finish my Art doll workshop online
I hope i see you there!

xoxoxo
Susana :)

------
e ovos, ovos pintados, com colagem e palavras - para mim estes ovos são ovos de intenção. Fiz estes ovos no meu curso Wisdom Coaching  e eles representam as minhas intenções para esta estação.
Espero que te possa ter inspirado para celebrares a primavera contigo, com a tua familia e pôr as tuas melhores intensões para esta Primavera . O que é que tu queres para a tua primavera ?

Eu estou muito, muito atarefada, a acabar o meu art doll workshop online por isso tenho de ir andando
espero ver-te lá!

xoxoxo
Susana :)




Comments

  1. i LOVE the spring in your house!!! + i'm particularly drawn to your word eggs!!! loooooove!!!
    + dear one, yesterday i received your deardeardear envelope filled with treasures!!! thank you soooo much! i love them!!! XOX
    spring love to you*

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house has a spring/easter feeling! beautiful daylight makes you want to craft more & more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts