Back from the mountains!




Hi!
I am back again :)
How are you?
I have spent the last week in the mountains (Serra da Estrela) with Mr. P and the kids in a bungalow.
Check the pictures ( I hope you can feel the amazing energy)


Olá!
Estou de volta :)
Espero que esteja tudo bem contigo.
Eu passei a ultima semana nas montanhas (Serra da Estrela) com o marido e as crianças nos Chalés da montanha.
Vê as fotografias (espero que consigas sentir a energia fantástica deste sitio)

Our bungalow...so cozy!!!
-------
O nosso bungalow...super "confi"!!!


READ MORE?


an amazing view!


uma fantástica vista!


Walks and picknics descovering nature :)


Caminhadas e picnics a descobrir a natureza :)


Lots of inspirations and fresh air.


Muita inspiração e ar fresco.


The beautiful sculpture from Virgin Mary in the middle of the mountains, it´s an amazing surprise!


A linda escultura de Nossa Senhora no meio das montanhas, é uma surpresa fantástica!


Waterfalls


Cascatas




Textures inspiration ;)


Inspiração para texturas ;)


I was so inspired by all that nature and energy, that I have made lot´s of aquarelle painting (with my mountain boots ;). Maybe is coming a new collection...


Fiquei muito inspirada por toda aquela natureza e energia, que fiz várias pinturas com as minhas aguarelas e com botas de montanha ;). Quem sabe se não vem aí uma nova coleção...


We fall in love with Serra da Estrela puppies
 (but then I realize I already have a husband, 3 kids and a cat, eh, eh!)


Apaixonamo-nos pelos cachorrinhos da Serra da Estrela
 ( mas de repente lembrei-me que já tinha um amarido, 3 filhos e uma gata eh, eh!)


and off course I found a heart
sending love to you!


e claro encontri um coração
a enviar amor para ti!




Comments

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts