Grateful for beeing published in Somerset Studio and a lot more...




Hello everyone, it´s been a long time since may last post :)

It was a year end with a lot of challenges, that also brought many blessings:
  • Moved into my new house (ie I moved to where I had my studio and now i have twice the space for whole family)
  • 3 kids on vacation at home, wow!! But they were really well behaved :)
  • Orders for Christmas, shopping ... the usual whirl, but at the end, I got to spend Christmas at my new house and everything went well :)
  • Online workshop "Inspired by Love" on going (with a wonderful group of people, full of will to learn, grow and share, a big "hurray" to my students! - I'm so very grateful)
  • Yes!! I was again published in Sew Somerset and Somerset Gallery - very, very good.

Please check the photos below: D

PORTUGUĂŠS

Olá a todos,à muito tempo que não ando por aqui :)

Foi um fecho de ano com muitos desafios, mas que trouxeram muitas bĂŞnçãos:

  • Mudança de casa ( ou seja eu mudei-me para onde tinha o meu atelier e agora temos o dobro do espaço para toda a famĂ­lia)
  • 3 crianças de fĂ©rias (Uffa!!! mas portaram-se muito bem :)
  • encomendas de Natal, compras...o costume, mas passei o primeiro Natal na minha casa nova e correu tudo tĂŁo bem :)
  • workshop online "Inspired by Love" ( um grupo maravilhoso, cheio de vontade de aprender, crescer e partilhar, viva os meus alunos!- muito grata)
  • Yes!!! fui publicada novamente na Sew Somerset e Somerset Gallery- muito, muito bom.


Vejam as fotografias em baixo :D




My beautiful pages on Sew Somerset about Tiny art :)


As minhas lindas páginas na Sew Somerset sobre arte em pequenos formatos :)


My page on Somerset gallery with my fairy bookmarks....and as soon as they arrive they will be available on my shop. :)


PORTUGUĂŠS
As minhas páginas na Somerset Gallery com as minhas Fadas marcadores de livros, que quando chegarem vão ficar disponíveis na minha loja :)





a new corner in my studio


Um novo cantinho no meu atelier



During this whole process I laughed a lot and cried often. But now, as I begin to look backwards, I am very proud of myself, for moving on, believing that in the end everything will turn out well ... and so it is!
I'm happy to be back to my usual pace, yehhhhheiiiiii!!!!



PORTUGUĂŠS
Neste processo,  ri muito e tambĂ©m chorei. Mas agora que começo a olhar para trás fico muito orgulhosa de mim, por seguir em frente a acreditar que no fim tudo corre bem... e assim Ă©!
Estou feliz por voltar a um ritmo normal, yehhhhheiiiiii!!!!!!!!






Have you subscribed my newsletter? | Special offers for you there, don't miss it!
Já subscreveste a minha newsletter? | Sempre com ofertas especiais para ti, nĂŁo percas!






Comments

Popular Posts