Frida Kahlo inspiration



Sometimes I totally feel like this:
 I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me, too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you. - Frida Kahlo




This beautiful Frida Kahlo painting was sold through my newsletter,
if you wanna be the first to know about my latest creations please come join me
here :)


Este quadro original Frida Khalo foi vendido apartir da minha newsletter,
se também gostavas de ficar a par de todas as minhas novas criações, junta-te a mim 
aqui :)


Thank you!!!! / Obrigada!!!!


Comments

  1. I've not heard that quote before, but I totally feel like that!

    The painting is gorgeous, I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jak zwykle pomysł bajka!wykonanie również,pozdrowienia z Polski

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts