Teacher painting


This was the surprise painting, that I show you some details, days ago .
This painting was for my daughter´s teacher.
With a tiny contribution of each parent, I have made this original painting for our teacher,
 and I think she loved it ;)
I will have the art print in my shop very soon, and you can customize with a personal note on the side.
Have a great weekend, now I have to go...because I have to finish an order, a big family painting...yiiieeekkksss!!!


Esta foi a pintura surpresa, que mostrei bocadinhos á dias atrás.
A pintura foi para a Professora da minha filha.
Com uma pequena contribuição de cada pai, foi possivel fazer esta pintura original em tela,
e eu acho que ela adorou ;)
A reprodução (art Print) desta pintura vai estar brevemente na loja e pode ser personalizada com uma pequena nota de lado (por ex: Obrigada Professora Maria)

Desejo um Ăłtimo fim de semana e agora tenho de ir...pois tenho uma encomenda para acabar, um grande retrato de familia...yiiieeekkkksss!!!!





Comments

Popular Posts