Sisters painting- custom art


If a painting puts a smile on my face I know it's done ;) This is my sign, if I feel happy, job done :)
This painting is a custom sisters painting ordered in my etsy shop.
See some details of the painting.


I have mixed information that my customers have gave me with my own interpretation of the pictures, using my intuition to guide me in this process trusting all goodness is coming to this 2 little girls and their family.


In this painting you can find flowers, mandalas, animals, party confetti, butterflies, dream catchers, stars.... That's why I consider my art, paintings to discover... Every time you look you will find something new.


Please let me know your thoughts about this painting in the comment section.
Wishing you a great day
Xox
Susana



Comments

  1. Well done! It make me smile too!
    Elisabetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I looooove your colours and paintings ♥♥♥ Best wishes from Finland! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I wish I could order one for my daughters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wonderful and supportive people say...

Popular Posts